Sunday, July 22, 2012

It's Beeh Awhile

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted here.  I didn't realize it has been that long.  Life and work get in the way and then next thing you know, it's been a year.

I have been doing some fishing this year contrary to what my blog looks like.

This past weekend I went with a friend to the South Holston in Tennessee and caught a few trout.
Read More
All in all, we had a pretty good day and caught a lot of trout.  None large but they put up good fights and all were returned to the water no worse for the wear.


In addition to trout, I've been hitting the warm water lakes here in Kentucky pretty hard.  Nothing major but some pretty fun bass and bluegill so far this year.



And some stocker trout from the local lakes this spring


And a new lake I learned about in my area.  It just opened to fishing this spring.  Not much action there but it was a pretty lake.  I may have to go back later in the year when things cool off a bit.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment