Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A few bluegill and bass for your viewing pleasure.



The summer fishing is starting to get off the ground here in Kentucky.  It has turned from spring to summer with temps in the 80's and warm nights.  The May full moon is this week and the bluegill are starting to get restless.  I think they'll be on the beds soon.  They are starting to get some really bright colors.

I haven't caught a lot of big fish but I've been catching a LOT of fish the past few days.  They are hitting poppers, streamers, just about anything thrown out.  The bass above came on one of the Crease flies I tied up on the blog earlier this year.

Here are some examples of the average type fish we've been catching.









And my favorite lake on a rainy day


That's about it for today.  I'll have another trout report (hopefully if we catch any) next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment