Thursday, April 8, 2010

First fish photos of the year!


OK, I have freakishly large hands, or maybe that bass is really that small.  The choice is yours.

More photos after the break.


This one is a little more like it.

This is my first bluegill of the year.

Here is a photo of part of my favorite home water.

For the past several days, the wind has been howling at 30 plus miles per hour and gusting higher.  We had our first severe thunderstorms of the spring season and fishing has been slow.  I haven't had the new Pontoon out since the first voyage and hope will get it out this weekend if the wind dies down.  I don't recall this much wind for as many days in a row for a very long time.

Hopefully, I'll have some more reports from the SS Pond Scum in the next couple days.

Also, the waterproof Bible came today and it's really pretty cool.  It'll give me something to read while sitting out on the water when the fish are not biting or I'm waiting on the evening rises this summer.  Joe, thanks for the tip.

That's about all for this post.  Hope you all are having some fishing success.

2 comments:

  1. I'd be very careful if I were you, he looks ANGRY !

    ReplyDelete